segunda-feira, janeiro 14, 2008

Paezinhos de leite...

A long time ago when I was stupid and all, I stared at this girl... I didn't know her, but i kept staring... This post is dedicated to her... Today I keep staring at her, so the only thing I want is for her to hear this and possibly make her eyes stare in my direction too... Because the only guy who can say what happens in the future left his son to die in a cross, i'm kind of leanned to the idea that NO ONE can predict the future... Even you... So... I guess time will only tell, just like in the song... KISS love ya

4 comentários:

Diana Rute disse...

A musica e mt fixe =)

Nunca te esqueças k tou aki... nos bons e nos menos bons momentos... apoiando-te incondicionalmente nas tuas decisões... e nem k seja pra te dizer pra me dares o tiro primeiro a mim... =P (acabei assim so pra n dizeres k e akilo k tu sabes lolol)

Beijo grande

Anónimo disse...

Com a sorte q tenho nem com um tiro la ia...enfim...

Diana Rute disse...

com a sorte k tens nem com um tiro tu te livravas de mim... eu sei lololololol =P

Anónimo disse...

eu querome é livrar de toda gente menos de uma pessoa e essa pessoa kerse é livrar de mim... lol a vida é ironica... q se foda....